Aadhar is a Unique Identification Authority of India [UIDAI], is a statutory authority established under the provision of the Aadhaar, [ Targeted Delivery of Financial and other Subsidies, Benefits and Services] Act, 2016 on 12 July 2016 by the government of India, under the Ministry of Electronics and information technology. The Aadhaar act 2016 Has been amend by the Aadhar and other laws.
UIDAI was create to issue Unique Identification numbers, named Aadhaar to all residents of India. Also the UID has to be e robust enough to eliminate duplicate and fake identities, and verifiable and authentic cables in an easy cost-effective way. As of 31st October 2021, 130 has issued 131.68 crore Aadhaar numbers to the residents of India.
Under the act 2016, UIDAI is responsible for Aadhaar enrolment and authentication, including operation and management of all stages of the Aadhar life cycle, developing the policy, procedure, and system for issuing Aadhar numbers to individuals and performing authentication and the security of Identity information and authentication records of individuals.
Features of Aadhaar
It is very unique in its way. It was achieve through the process of demographic and biometric deduplication. What is de-duplication? The deduplication compares the residents demographic and biometric information. It is collect during the process of enrolment, with the records in the UIDAI database to check whether the resident is already in the database or not. Indian residents must enrol one for Aadhar. If the person tries to enrol more than one time then the enrolment will be reject.
Random number of AADHAAR
It is a very unique feature that an Aadhar number is a random number so, no one can get take benefit with his/her Aadhar card. The Aadhar enrolment process does not capture details like caste, religion, income help Geography etc. It only shows that we are Indian residents. Because it is the random feature shows the intelligence of the Aadhar card.
Portability of AADHAAR
As we all know this feature Aadhaar gives nationwide portability as it can be authenticate anywhere online. if some Indian migrates from one state to another for any reason they can use your Aadhar card.
Know About Fitness
The architecture precludes dependence on specific computer hardware, storage, database and Technology. Because these Technologies can address scalability in a vendor-neutral manner and allowed coexistence of hydrogen is hard within the same application.
Unique Identification Authority of India[ UIDAI] has its headquarters in New Delhi and 8 regional offices across the country. UIDAI has two data center, one at Hebbal, Karnataka and another at Manesar, Haryana.
COMPOSITION OF AUTHORITY
The authority consists of two part-time members and the chief executive officer who shall be the member Secretary of the authority. chairman of the thirties vacant. Because Dr Anand Deshpande, founder, chairman and managing director of Persistent Systems is appoint as a part-time member of UIDAI. The chief executive officer [ CEO] Saurav Garg is the legal representative and administrative head of the authority.
At the HQ, the so is assist by 7 Deputy Director-General, joint secretary-level officers of Government of India, as in charge of various Wings of UIDAI. The UIDAI was support by the assistant director-general, deputy director, section officers and assistant Section Officers. HQ has a total sanctioned strength of 127 officers and staff members, including the accounts and IT branches.
HISTORICAL BACKGROUND of AADHAAR
Also on March 3 2006, approval was give by the Department of Information Technology. Ministry of Communications and information technology, Government Of India for the project titled Unique Identification of BPL families. Also a processes committee was set up on July 23 2006, to suggest the process for updating, modification, addition and deletion of data . And fields for the core database to be create under the Unique Identification for BPL families project.
This committee on November 26 2006, prepared a paper known as strategic vision Unique Identification of residents. There upon, the empower group of ministers was set up on December 4 2006. To call at the National Population register under the citizenship act, 1955 and the Unique Identification number project of the Department of Information Technology. before its establishment as a statutory authority, you attach the office of the then planning commission. The first UID number was issue on 29 September 2010 to a resident of Nandurbar Maharashtra. On 12, September 2015, the government revised the allocation of business rules to attach the UIDAI to the Department of Electronics and information technology of the then ministry of communication and information technology.
Tim powers residents of India with a Unique Identity and a digital platform to authenticate anytime anywhere.
To provide for good governance, efficient, transparent and targeted delivery of subsidies, benefits and services. The expenditure for which is incur from the consolidated fund of India. Because On the consolidated fund of the state to residents of India through assigning of Unique Identity in numbers.
Because to develop policy, procedure and system for issuing Aadhaar numbers to residents of India. Who request for the same by submitting their demographic information and biometric information by undergoing the process of enrolment.
- To develop policy, procedure and Systems for Aadhar holders. It is updating and authenticating their digital identity.
- Ensure availability, scalability and resilience of the technology infrastructure.
- Build a long-term sustainable organisation to carry forward the vision and values of the UIDAI.
- To ensure your security and confidentiality of identity information and authentication records of individuals.
To ensure compliance with the Aadhar act buy all individuals and agencies in letter and spirit. It make regulations and rules consistent with the Aadhaar act, for carrying out the provisions of the Aadhaar Act.
- We believe in facilitating good governance.
- we value integrity
- Also Committed to inclusive nation-building
- we pursue a collaborative approach and value or partners
- we will strive towards excellence in services to residents and service providers
- Because it will always focus on continuous learning and quality improvements
- we are driven by Innovation and provide a platform for partner’s to innovate
- we believe in a transparent and open organization
HOW TO CHECK THE AADHAAR UPDATE HISTORY ONLINE?
Anyone can check their Aadhar update History online by visiting the official website UIDAI. these are some steps u need to follow to check your Aadhar update history:
- Also Visit the official portal of UIDAI.
- Click on the tab named ‘Aadhar update history’ under the ‘Aadhaar update’ section.
- Mention your Aadhar number or virtual ID, followed by the security code displayed. If you don’t understand then click on the ‘try another’ option so that a new security code gets generated.
- Next, choose whether you want the system to send an OTP to the mobile number that you have registered with Aadhaar or generate a ‘TOTP’ from the am Aadhar app.
- If you choose the send OTP option, and what we will be sent to your registered mobile number. Otherwise, if you have selected the enter ‘TOTP’ option, you will have to mention the time-based OTP generated in the Aadhaar app as a part of the authentication process.
- Click on the submit option
- You will be able to view the entire Aadhar update history, irrespective of whether you had made those updates in biometric data, or through either the online or offline mode.
AADHAAR UPDATE HISTORY DETAILS
These are some of the details that get displayed under your Aadhaar update history section:
Update Request Number [URN]: you are is a unique number that is assigned to every individual, which is generated at the time when you place the request. You will need this you are and whenever you want to check the status of the update request in the future.
- Date of Aadhaar Update: the date of submission of the request for updating details in Aadhar.
- Type of Update in Aadhaar: demographic, biometric for new Aadhaar update request.
- Photo of the Aadhaar cardholder: your photograph, that is, the photo of the user is displayed on the screen to confirm the accuracy of your identity.
- Demographic Details: Information related to your name, gender, date of birth, address, contact number, email ID. These are things mentioned in July in the democratic details.
- Date and time: the date and time when you have checked Aadhar update history.
For Indians, it is very necessary to have an Aadhar card because in this era Aadhaar serves as a proof of identity and address across India. Aadhar helps in improving our identity during any trip. We can get so many benefits from having an Aadhar card. It empowers residents of India with Unique Identity and digital platforms to authenticate anytime anywhere. you can easily get to know about your Aadhar Card details online by using your phone, pc or any technological device. It helps you to get connections such as LPG, bank account etc. Aadhar card number generated randomly that doesn’t depend on Creed, religion And geography. It doesn’t matter from which background we are. It treats all Indian equal. Therefore, use your Aadhar card as your identity.